Monday, December 10, 2012

Last Night's Conversational Treasures.

Sunday, December 9, 2012.

-Marit: It's eight thirty-nine and I've done everything on the internet.

-Miranda: Everything?....I don't think you've done everything....
-Marit: Yes I have. I finished Pinterest.

-Miranda: I have to brush my teeth.

-Marit: I have to brush my teeth FIRST.
(Long pause, then a quick scramble to the bathroom, which Marit wins.)

(Ten minutes later, Miranda stands up and walks toward the bathroom.)

-Marit: DON'T BRUSH YOUR TEETH IN THERE! 
-Miranda: Did you preset your toothbrush???
-Marit: Yes! Because I'm going first!
-Miranda: I thought you were gonna dye your hair tonight.
-Marit: I didn't.
(Long pause.)
-Miranda: Why not?
-Marit: Because I was busy finishing Pinterest!
 

(Note: Toothbrush preset with toothpaste, unopened box of hair dye.) 

Later....


-Miranda: I will be SO angry if I can't find that pig butt.

-Marit: I understand entirely.
-Miranda: Seriously. Marit, we HAVE A PROBLEM. ...Maybe I hid the pig butt from myself on my computer? 


No comments:

Post a Comment